Monday, October 8, 2007

October Fun

">One Reason I love fall: Look how cute my baby is with corn & hay...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" border="0" alt="" />
">Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" border="0" alt="" />
My Girls start having birthdays!
">Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" border="0" alt="" />
">Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" border="0" alt="" />

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!!!

Okay - I love fall. This is one of the reasons I love Minnesota... We get definite season changes. Four of them - "It's Getting Warmer", "IT IS HOT", "It's Getting Cooler" and "Dang, it's cold out". I love every one ... except "HOT".

I hate hot.

I would rather be inside because it is too cold - than too hot.

2 comments:

Mikefam said...

Gosh I miss that about MN (or even WI for that matter). Germany has season changes, but they just aren't as extreme here. It doesn't get as hot in the summer and not as cold in the winter.

Your girls are precious. Being a mommy is definately a gift, diapers and all. Those CAN be exciting, just not something that some people want to hear about. All right. Way long comment here. Love ya Lu.

Tristy

Mikefam said...

So when are you going to update your blog. I keep checking....