Thursday, April 9, 2009

Seventeen Days.

That is all it took to get me back to my blog. I just feel I have nothing exciting to say!!!

But let me tell you about our "excitement"!

Hannah & Hayley have had "weird-to-mom" coughs the past week. So I took Hayley in to the doctor today. (Her's seems to be more aggressive and a bit more harsh than Hannah).

The Pedi. said he wanted to test her for WHOOPING COUGH! What?? is this 1942? Apparently there are outbreaks of W.C. in the area and even though she's all inoculated, she can still develop this "bacterial infection of the lung" So they stuck a cotton-tipped wire up her nose to scrape the back of her nasal passage...

I'd LOVE to report she was nice and calm. HA HA HA !!! Have any of you met my drama-mama?? It took me & an LPN to hold her down. The RN doing the test said "WOW! She's strong for a 4-year old girl."

Here are a couple pictures for your viewing pleasure:



Hayley is enjoying her Gymnastics class. I'm not sure if an Olympic career is in her future. I think she is already taller than most Olympic Gymnasts...


Tim & I took the girls to the Children's Museum on Family Free Day in March.
The third Sunday of the month - everyone's free! & if you park at Macy's... FREE Parking.

Tim had to tell me no less than a hundred times to stop making the girls POSE for pictures, because we were there for them to have fun!! WHAT?! If you can't make a photo shoot out of it, it isn't worth it!!

(Tara... Tim said "Look, it's Antie! He didn't really die!")

And finally... since I didn't go out much with the girls this winter, Hannah decided to take matters into her own hands.

and made...

Salt-Angels.



I learned my lesson after Hayley made "Formula-Angels" 2 years ago... so I took some pictures & found the humor in the situation before cleaning up the mess. (& might I add, Salt is WAAAAAY less expensive than a can of baby-formula.)

Ta Ta for Now... I'll be back with some Easter Pictures, I'm sure.

No comments: