Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm a WINNER!

I am SO excited!
My cyber-friend, Kathleen, had a contest on her blog from Yoplait ... AND I WON!

I only had to answer a question about snacks & YAY!  (Come-on.  Who knows more about snacking than ME & my house?!?)

I'll receive a coupon for a Yoplait Kids yogurt, a travel cooler (to take your yogurt on-the-go), a fun spoon that changes colors in warm water, a reusable place mat with games to keep the kids happy while snacking, and a fuzzy tangle puzzle for some after-snack fun.

THANK YOU KAT!  She did inform me that it was random, so she didn't pick favorites :) LOL but I know I'm her favorite Minnesotan (unless she's a big Prince or Bob Dylan fan...).


In Other news:

Hayley turned 5 last week.  She is SO proud of this.  "I'm 5 - just like Vinnie".

Hannah is settling into "3" quite well.  She puts her hand up like the "Okay" symbol & yells - "THIS IS MY NUMBER!"  She should go work for Sleep-Number beds!!!



Tim is recovering from a tragic, life altering injury/illness. :P  He hurt his baby-toe.  Before you roll your eyes & say "big Baby"... he really had a problem!  He had a miriad of problems on his baby-toe & they all worked together to create much pain, 2 trips to urgent care, 2 trips to a podiatrist, an Xray, a strong Rx ibuprofen, antibiotics, a soft-walking boot/cast thing... but now he is healing quite well.  He still has some pain, but NOTHING like a week ago.  (Trust me, you do NOT want details, which is why they aren't included).



I came home (reluctantly) from camp yesterday.  Mom & I went up on Friday for Quilting retreat.  I scrapbooked until Saturday evening and got caught up in Hannah's Professional portraits album!  I want to scrapbook the 2nd & 3rd months of her life sometime.  I'd also like to do Hayley's 2nd year of life.  BUT something tells me they might be 16 before that happens.

There you go! Our week in a nut-shell.

No comments: