Thursday, June 14, 2007

Do you like the wall?


I FINALLY hung up the names last night. I have had Hayley's since March 2006. Hannah's since August06... anyway, I got inspired by someone on my message board to use VELCRO of all things, so I don't have to punch 16 holes in the wall (approximately 2 holes for each of Hannah's letter & one for Hayley's...)

So, I did it!

But at midnight, Tim came in and said they all fell down. I guess I need more velcro per letter. I used a skimpy little piece per letter... Maybe a better quality since I used $1 rack/JoAnn Velcro... Off to Depot I go to get more heavy-duty stuff.

3 comments:

Carrie and Mike said...

I sure love the wall but you know what i love more? Your daughters nose!!!!!

Sara Lou said...

Hayley experiences acne at a young age :)

Lois said...

Love the wall and Love Hayley's nose AND love Hannah's bright little face!