Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So here is what Hayley did tonight:
1. Pulled my mascara out of my purse & brushed her hair & Hannah's hair with it.
2. Poured (not spilled) her 'big-girl' cup of juice on her tray & mopped it up with her sandwich
3. Threw the soggy piece of bread on the floor.
4. Pulled a box of bandaids out of the drawer and stuck them all over the floor.
5. Threw her peaches at me. and the bowl.
6. Said to her Dear Sweet Auntie Tara Joy: "NO! I don't want to talk to her!" (She WAS in a time out for the above Peaches-incident... understandably cranky).
7. Then she wrapped her arms around my thigh & said, "I love you mommy, I love you."

SO, I'm keeping her - for now, anyway.

2 comments:

Carrie and Mike said...

Oh Sara I love you too...can i throw stuff at ya??

Sara Lou said...

Go ahead & try. I dare you.