Thursday, June 7, 2007

Today

I discovered a web-site and made a digital scrapbook for Tim for father's day. I don't really think he even knows about this blog, so I feel free to place the link to the book here!

http://preview.picaboo.com/Webview/CoverPage.aspx?user=000000000000B1C1D9&album=000000000000B1C28A


It is precious. The best thing is that the person who told me about the website also told me about the free book code, so I was able to make a FREE 20 page scrapbook! It took almost all night because it was hard to select a few pictures. EVEN HARDER to find pictures of Tim with Hannah... I guess #2 does get the shaft!! I have a ton of pics of him with Hayley (even lately) but for some reason I have a million pictures of Hannah sitting by herself... I wonder if our work schedules have anything to do with us never being together to TAKE pictures together... Hmmm.

Okay... GOOD NIGHT. I have a head acke :( BOO!

1 comment:

Carrie and Mike said...

OMG Sara! I wanna steal your idea! But so nice for you, when i was little digital cameras didn't exsist! There's not enough time in the world for me to get enough pics together and scan them! ah well COOL IDEA!!!