Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Turning the Page of My Blog...

WOW has it ever been a long time!

So, I have decided to do a daily... or weekly... blog. What should I write about?
The "Tim Harriger" family is SO Stinking boring, that I don't think the "Harriger Family Blog" will EVERY be updated with anything besides "Hannah put on my sandals & walked around the living room today..." and "Hayley is 99% potty trained" (which is AWESOME, but how much do you want me to talk about pee & poo??)

So, here are some options I have considered for my future blog:

My view of politics
My view of 'living green'
My struggle with my/our diet & weight loss
My view on OTHER people that I deal with daily
My view on how cranky a 3 year old can be after a nap
or
My view on recent TV programs... (Warning... HUGE reality TV junky)

Okay- since I am currently blogging once every 4 months, maybe we can all look forward to a "Weekly" blog at best. the Good Lord knows I am on the computer enough, that it shouldn't be too difficult to pop over & update my blog!!!

Well, I'm going to compose a GREAT post about our trip to Florida & maybe sneak in a picture or three while I do that!!!

No comments: