Saturday, September 20, 2008

Church Wars

My friend, Amy, just posted on her blog that she saw a sign in front of a church that read:
"No Torture".
She said "that is a VERY good policy for churches to adopt!" LOL!

So, that reminded me of a "fight" between 2 churches that Tim found online.
(BTW, if Tim could make money by finding funny things online... we'd be rich!)

Church Marquee Fight

We laughed SO HARD when we read this.
I want to live wherever these churches are.
(and I'd TOTALLY attend Presbyterian church, because they seem pretty sassy!)

5 comments:

Lois said...

Oh my goodness! Am I Catholic because I believe all dogs go to heaven? I mean, what would heaven be like without Rex & Ranger & Maggie, Molly, & Peanut?!?

amy said...

Oh my goodness! How funny is it that I missed this on your blog...despite the fact that I was REFERENCED, for crying out loud, and then emailed it to you? LOL

amy said...

And then did I NOTICE that the person ahead of me said oh my goodness? No I surely did not. ROFL

Jenn said...

Not to me left out.... "oh my goodness!" :)

SLL you need to update your blog, for real. ;)

-Jenn & Nate

Unknown said...

h-i-lar-eeee-ooos!