Saturday, September 20, 2008

WAAaaaah.

So, my "mommy-group" that I have been involved with for over a year (online...) switched formats... and for SOME cyber-reason unknown to me... I can't post a message, carry on a conversation, keep my journal (it helps me vent out the day...)... I'm SO bummed.

Usually when Tim works these looooooong weekends, I waste time 'chatting' with my cyber-peeps.

I can't do that this weekend.

NOT that I DON'T have anything else to do around this house (like nap)... Not like I don't have any REAL friends to call & chat with...

3 comments:

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

We've missed you all weekend! Thank goodness for you going to back to work tomorrow. Lols.

mownik said...

sara you don't have real friends.
we are your real friends.
we are your ONLY friends.
and we miss you.

.moe.

Jenn said...

YAY for the yahoo guy who got this fixed!
-Jenn