Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL! (and dad)!!

My Darling Hannah turned TWO years old on Monday.
My Fabulous Father turned Two Plus Sixty on Monday!

Here is a little tribute to the birthday girl:
September 15, 2006:
And she hasn't stopped since....
Photobucket
Welcome to my world Baby Girl!
Photobucket
Let's go home, now.
Photobucket

Here are my Birthday-Celebrators over the years:
2006.
Sorry Hayley - you have to share now.
Photobucket
2007.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Photobucket
2008
No, papa... Rocket is MY present...
Photobucket
(Hannah says, "Thanks dad. You didn't listen to mom today when she said 'Grab the dress I bought for Hannah's Birthday...' Instead, you pulled out an 18-month sized shirt for my 3T tummy... I know it is cute and precious, but wouldn't I have looked cuter in that blue dress?")

(crud. Now I have tears in my eyes & want another baby.)

2 comments:

Carrie and Mike said...

dude...remeber you have to wait to have a baby...till were ready! :)

mownik said...

hannah is uuber adorable and hilarious!

.moe.