Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And the Result is.... (drum roll, please)

Tim is down 6-pounds.
Sara Lou is down 5-pounds!

YAY US!

my 5-pounds is a bit sketchy, because I weighed on one of those doctor's balance-scales, so I didn't REALLY get an accurate reading, but heck - it is 5-inaccurate pounds less than last week! LOL.

(but I did weigh-in on my digital scale, that I trust more for some reason, so I have a good starting # from there as well).

AND my friend Amanda challenged me to do Jillian Michael's "30-Day Shred" work-out DVD with her. She started over the weekend & I was SUPPOSED to start Monday, but will start when that dang video arrives. (I found it on NetFlix FOR "free"!) She said there are push-ups involved. YIKES!

BTW - Jillian is that annoying, but completely lovable brunette trainer from Biggest Loser. I'm going to imagine punching her in the face at the end of each work-out to make it through! LOL! BUT - I must say, SHE is what people like me need! Someone who cares enough to kick-my-butt.

So, I am going to eat my turkey-meatloaf.
(Jenn Hammond... I'm thinking about you with every-bite! LOL)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I have mixed emotions.

I am overthrilled that you lost 5 pounds this week! That totally rocks!

I am jealous you lost 5 and I only lost 1.5

I am so grossed out that you are eating meatloaf. Barf barf.

WAIT! What a great weight loss plan. I'll just serve my family meatloaf every night and then I'll never eat.

I can't do it. Serving meatloaf to someone must be on a toture list somewhere. I bet that's what they serve in Guantanamo Bay. Meatloaf and water.

Sara Lou said...

Meatloaf and "cold-decaf-coffee" from my work's dining-room. Blech.