Wednesday, June 10, 2009

By Popular Demand

SOMEONE I love dearly (named Renee) has specifically asked for some pictures of the girls!
SO, FINE!

Photobucket
Hayley much preferred this ^^^ than the following picture:

Photobucket
No, that isn't excitement & pleasure on her face... Sheer Pure Fear

Hannah, of course, wanted to climb up the shed & jump off the roof...
Photobucket

Daddy makes the greatest floaty-pool toy.
Photobucket

Sistaz 4eva
Photobucket

Tonight at the park. She drew an apple. Then we drew chalk-outline bodies.
Some lady walked by & exclaimed... "WOW! She is really a good artist!"
(duh, woman... her 32 year old mother drew the bodies... she is just filling them in)
Photobucket

Hannah will not LOOK at the camera for more than 2 seconds... and she for SURE won't smile.
So, this is what I get!
Photobucket


2 comments:

Carrie and Mike said...

Oh how cute little Laura and Carrie are...I mean the Harriger girls are! hehe! I'm sorry but come on! I miss all of you right now since I am so emotional it is hard to look at these pictures! There is a nice house for sale in Readlyn that would be just PERFECT for you guys...I'll put in an offer for you! I'm sure Tim would just love the slow internet and small town gossip! I'm just wondering how your going to manage getting here in time for the delivery?? :) I MISSSSSSS YOU!

Sara Lou said...

Dude - if he could play World of Warcraft, he'd care less about the location of his butt.! LOL

I'm on my schwinn... biking to Readlyn... so if you go into labor in the next 3 or 4 weeks - I should be there.

Seriously - If I came down, would you kick Mike out of the delivery room so I can give you ice-chips & tell you you're doing great and awesome & YOU CAN DO IT???