Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 2?

Today I started the Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred DVD.

It is about 20 minutes of a circuit training program... starring everyone's FAVORITE Female butt-kicker from Biggest Loser... She was actually really awesome in the video. She and her double-six-pack abs & her perfect-arms telling me the burn is GOOD and it will get easier. HA!

I had to modify it a little, because I knew my neighbor-down-stairs was home and didn't want to do 60 seconds of jumping jacks... so I did "Half-Jacks" (3/4 jacks?) Just one leg & both arms involved...

But everything else was TOTALLY doable! The girls really got into it & I now need to get them some 2-pound weights... they fought over mine every time I put them down.

During the "legs shoulder width-apart" sections.. yup. Mommy = Bridge.
So, most of my workout was spent trying NOT to step on the girls.

Hayley called it the "Exercise is Fun" video!

Off to some mommy-time... bath & books are next on the agenda. Maybe I can read books WHILE they are in the bath... multitasking.

Hayley announced "All your typing is making me CRAZY! Let's GO!"

I love her.

2 comments:

Carrie and Mike said...

YOU ROCK! Not keep it up and burn me a copy of that DVD! :) So which motorcycle are you riding down to see the baby? HAHAHA!
All this tping is making me crazy...talk to you soon...I hope!
*TWIN*

Sara Lou said...

I love you.
This tooshy will NOT be on a motorcycle anytime soon. No thank you, not for me.

I'll bring the Schwinn Mountain Bike down on the back of the mini-van!!!

I don't know how to burn a DVD, or I totally would. I got it from netFlix! So it is mine "Free" (we already had a netflix subscription).

My thighs are screaming... NO! DON'T DO IT!! But my abs are yelling "That felt GOOD! Do it more!"