Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Half-Birthday To ME!

Why don't we celebrate half-birthdays? 
My friend & co-worker, Noelle, came to work this AM with a Large Pumpkin Spice Latte from Caribou for me.  I told her there were very few other ways I'd like to celebrate my 1/2 birthday than with a PSLatte from Caribou.

So, if you haven't checked out my Challenge-blog, do it.  It is so much fun to have a super-long TO DO list.  I was doing something last night & Tim mentioned going to the drive-in.  He said "Then you can cross that off your list."  I can't tell if he was being helpful, or sarcastic that I had to put that on the list.  He's been BEGGING me to go to a drive in for the past 4 years.

I have been a cleaning-out FOOL! LOL  Between my list & this upcoming consignment sale I'm participating in, I have been digging deep.  The only problem with sorting, organizing, shredding... is the 'normal' housework gets neglected.  I feel like I worked for 5 hours on Sunday afternoon... & I did.  But it was sorting all the too-small clothes and the summer clothes & the laundry that has been piled high.  That means the dishes didn't get done & the girls' room was pretty... well... normal.

Cross your fingers for me!  I have 65 items going to a consignment sale tonight.  If I even sell half of the stuff, I will net $150!  I know that isn't much, but it is half of the next pre-school payment.  That will be awesome.

No comments: