Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Time-Saving Tuesday

I feel like part of our jobs as friends, women, mothers and wives is to share the things that make our lives easier with each other.

Today it is Downy Wrinkle Release spray. 

In the past I have laughed at the commercials... "Yeah, right.  NO WAY that works."  But in preparation for the consignment sale, the organizers highly recommended it to get rid of the storage wrinkles.

I'm not saying it works on the super-wrinkely khaki pants I pulled from the bottom of "THE PILE" on Sunday.  But, it totally worked on the stuff that had little wrinkles... you know - the crease down the middle of the shirt, the pocket that is flipped up, the hem-line that won't stay down.  It is perfect for the clothes in the laundry basket that have been neglected for a day or two. (or a week).  Our dressers have VERY small drawers & our shirts always get all scrunched up. 

I am almost positive that it is 98% water, 1% fragrance and 1% whatever "Fiber Relaxant" is.  BUT I don't care. IT WORKS.  I would recommend looking for a coupon because it cost $6.50. It is a pretty big bottle, though. 

The fact my kids won't look like a neglected basket of laundry and the lack of ironing I'll have to do is priceless.
*insert Master-Card commercial here*

(also, stop laughing.  Just because I bought an ironing board in May & it sat - still wrapped in plastic - in my front entry way until September... doesn't mean I don't iron!!!)

No comments: